Dental implants are like alternate tooth roots for people who are missing teeth. These simulated roots create a strong foundation for replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
Dental Implants are among the most effective dental treatments available for those who are missing teeth. The procedure consists of two stages: placement of a replacement tooth root at your oral surgeon or other dental specialist’s office, followed by placement of a tooth replacement (crown) at our office.
The whole process might take several appointments to complete, depending on your individual case. Dr. Cash works closely with reputable oral surgeons and periodontists throughout the implant process to provide you with the best possible results. Once the implant procedure is complete, you will be able to chew and speak with ease.
With a dental implant, you may enjoy:
- Improved appearance.The implant looks and feels like your natural teeth.
- Improved speech.Unlike some dentures, dental implants will not slip or cause you to mumble.
- Improved comfort.Because they are permanent, there is no discomfort as compared to removable dentures.
- Easier eating.Dental implants become like your own teeth, allowing you to eat with no slippage or pain.
- Improved self-esteem.Dental implants restore your smile and boost your self-confidence.
- Improved Oral Health.Dental implants don’t require diminishing other teeth, as compared to a bridge. Nearby teeth are not changed, leaving more of your own teeth intact.
- Durability. Implants are very durable. With the right care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Nothing is removable and no adhesives are needed.
Are you ready to improve your smile? Give us a call!