Dr. Gary Cash
About Gary Cash DDS
Dr. Gary L. Cash is a native of Michigan. He opened his first practice soon after graduating from dental school and his passion for dentistry has helped him develop a high-quality, personalized approach to patient care that continues to this day. His patients often comment on two aspects of his practice:
- His gentle and compassionate approach to dentistry
- The amount of comfort he brings to combat patient anxiety.
- Bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Doctor of dental surgery degree from the University of Michigan
An Austin Dentist
Dr. Cash began practicing in Austin in February of 2011. He utilizes all the latest in dental procedures and technologies for maximum results and patient comfort.
The office is classified as “green”, meaning they use digital X-ray imaging which reduces radiation levels by up to 80%, intra-oral imaging and paperless charting.
Continuing Dental Education
It is important to keep up-to-date with all the new developments in dentistry through attending conferences, continuing education sessions, and reviewing dental journals. As a true professional, he regularly attends continuing education courses at both regional and national meetings as well as at facilities for advanced dental studies:
- Dental implant restorations
- Cosmetic dentistry, and other disciplines.
Consequently, Dr. Cash is well versed in the most recent dental technologies.
Dr. Cash is a member of:
- The American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Capital Area Dental Society (Austin)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- The Texas Academy of General Dentistry (link)
- Better Business Bureau of Austin
He now proudly calls Austin his home and loves getting to know his patients from all over Austin.
When Dr. Cash is not at the office, you’ll often find him with his wife, Angelia, running, boating, or listening to music. Since moving to Austin, he’s developed a deep love for Texas and its people, and has spent a significant amount of time exploring the beautiful landscape and enjoying the local live music scene.